(1) Zhao Y-X, Wu X-N, Ma J-B, He S-G*, Ding X-L*, "Characterization and reactivity of oxygen-centred radicals over transition metal oxide clusters" Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys. 2011, 13, 1925-1938. [PDF]
(3) Li Z-Y, Zhao Y-X, Wu X-N, Ding X-L*, He S-G*, "Methane Activation by Yttrium-Doped Vanadium Oxide Cluster Cations: Local Charge Effects" Chem. Eur. J. 2011, 17, 11728-11733. [PDF]
(4) Zhao Y-X, Yuan J-Y, Ding X-L, He S-G*, Zheng W-J*, "Electronic Structure and Reactivity of a Biradical Cluster: Sc3O6−" Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys. 2011, 13, 10084-10090. [PDF]
(5) Wu X-N, Ding X-L, Bai S-M, Xu B, He S-G*, Shi Q*, "Experimental and Theoretical Study of the Reactions between Cerium Oxide Cluster Anions and Carbon Monoxide: Size-Dependent Reactivity of CenO2n+1− (n = 1-21)" J. Phys. Chem. C. 2011, 115, 13329-13337. [PDF] [SI]
(6) Wang Z-C, Wu X-N, Zhao Y-X, Ma J-B, Ding X-L*, He S-G, "C-H Activation on Aluminum-Vanadium Bimetallic Oxide Cluster Anions" Chem. Eur. J. 2011, 17, 3449-3457. [PDF]
(7) Xu B, Zhao Y-X, Li X-N, Ding X-L, He S-G*, "Experimental and Theoretical Study of Hydrogen Atom Abstraction from n-Butane by Lanthanum Oxide Cluster Anions" J. Phys. Chem. A. 2011, 115, 10245-10250. [PDF] [SI]
(8) Ma Y-P, Zhao Y-X, Li Z-Y, Ding X-L*, He S-G*, "Classification of VxOyq Clusters by ∆ = 2y+q-5x" Chinese J. Chem. Phys. 2011, 24, 596-596.
(9) Wu X-N, Xu B, Ma J-B, He S-G*, "Collision-Induced Characterization of adsorption of small molecules over atomic clusters through collisions with helium beam" SCIENTIA SINICA Chimica 2011, 41, 1379-1386 (In Chinese). [PDF]
(10) Xue L, Li G-P, Liu Q, Wang H-H, Liu C, Ding X-L, He S-G*, Jiang H*, "Ratiometric Fluorescent Sensor Based on Inhibition of Resonance for Detection of Cadmium in Aqueous Solution and Living Cells" Inorg. Chem. 2011, 50, 3680-3690. [PDF]
(11) Wu X-N, Ma J-B, Xu B, Zhao Y-X, Ding X-L, He S-G*, "Collision-Induced Dissociation and Density Functional Theory Studies of CO Adsorption over Zirconium Oxide Cluster Ions: Oxidative and Nonoxidative Adsorption" J. Phys. Chem. A 2011, 115, 5238-5246.
(12) Ke D-M, Zhan C-L*, Xu S-P, Ding X-L, Peng A-D, Sun J, He S-G, Li A. D. Q*, Yao J-N*, "Self-Assembled Hollow Nanospheres Strongly Enhance Photoluminescence" J. Am. Chem. Soc. 2011, 133, 11022-11025. [PDF] [SI]